Friday, May 1, 2009

ALL better

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY i have not been blogging I have been really sick. I was quarantined as I said before and was only let of of the dungeon to be put in a machine. If you have ever seen space odessy This really boring movie Robbie loves. This is what the machine looked like. Shiny white like a brand new I-pod and moves really really slow as it took pictures of my body. I had to lay still for and hour and you all know that when they ask you to lay still all of a sudden your hair itchers you need to scratch you nose. It's awful. So That was fun. I also am making a public service announcement ALWAYS FOLLOW DOCTORS ORDERS!!! As soon as I had the last test done. I was sooo sick and tired of laying in bed I doubled up on my medicine. I know..I KNOW so stupid. I wanted to be at a bar-b-que for my brother who is leaving for the Marines. I had so much energy I was walking normally but it was way to soon to have a nomral day of movement when your body has not been moving for 14 days. I ended up going to bed at 7 am. I paid for it. The next day I thought I was fine I ended up kiling my hamstrings and the back of my arms. I was in bed in tears and defenetly heard it from my doctors. It was a no no. Basically my mind is healthy and ready to go but I must let my body catch up. So there you go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you, Kika! Hope you're doing better.

Miss you!
Jen